Monday 21 September 2009

filler quiz part 2

I'm too ashamed to write anything. Normal service resumes next week. Actually I do have something planned, so it might actually be worth reading.

Edit: I may not have the internet next weekend, so I will try to get the blog up at some point, but it may be a tad late. Sorry y'all, but this one is actually out of my control.


Shitty quiz, questions 26-50:


26. What kind of car do you drive?

I don’t… yet

27. What word in the dictionary best describes you?

Awesome?

28. What’s your blog address?

Funny you should ask that actually… http://theinanerantingsofme.blogspot.com/

29. Worst TV show at the moment?

All of them?

30. Are you a better talker or better listener?

Talker, other people’s opinion don’t matter

31. Do you care about who wins the election?

Yes, but I can’t vote

32. Who was the most popular kid in your 7th grade class?

Who cares?

33. Are you afraid of ghosts?

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

34. Is there something lacking in your life right now?

Yes, a soul

35. What do you miss most about childhood?

Freedom without responsibility

36. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?

None, yet

37. How many kids do you want?

None, ever

38. Are you a good liar?

Yes… (haha, I think they believed me)

39. Can you cook?

I make a mean cheese on toast

40. Are you a cheapskate?

Absolutely

41. What would you do with a million dollars?

Hookers and blow

42. Have you been to Disney World?

Yes

43. How much time do you spend online a week?

Far too much

44. Last time you went bowling?

A couple of months ago, I wasn’t very good.


45. Hot or cold weather?

Hot

46. How many pairs of shoes do you have?

Too many for any heterosexual male

47. Are you a shop-a-holic?

Only for books


48. Where were you yesterday morning at 10:30?

In bed, with your mum (wow, I got to 48 without a ‘you mum’ joke)

49. Are you afraid of the dentist?

The only thing to fear is fear itself.

50. Were you bored or entertained by this survey?

Utterly bored, as were my readers. I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment