Sunday 13 September 2009

filler quiz part 1

Oh god oh god! Why can I not write anything worthwhile? Why do I fail so hard? Why am I resorting to a quiz I found online? Why am i asking so many questions?

Writers block + busy life = filler time. Next week is worse, so more filler. Que angry emails from everyone.

Shitty quiz, questions 1-25:

1. Are you wearing a hat?

No, should I be?

2. Bottled water: yes or no?

No, bottled water is just overpriced tap water.

3. Do you have a crush on someone right now?

If I told you that I‘d have to kill you.

4. What kind of laptop do you have?

A Dell Studio 17

5. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil?

I prefer typing… but if pushed I’d have to say pen

6. Who was the last text message in your phone from?

My driving instructor… I don’t have any friends worth texting

7. What’s your favourite season?

Summer, not that we ever get one in England

8. Does your best friend have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Some of them do (and I am in no way jealous)

9. Do you like them?

I like everyone… apart from the person who made this quiz and me for not having the motivation to do anything more worthwhile than this quiz.

10. Favorite radio station?

Planet Rock

11. Type your name into Google. What’s the first link that pops up?

http://www.alexmason.net/ random

12. What’s your favourite song at the moment?

Um um um um… I dunno, I’m liking the sound of Uprising by Muse

13. Coke or Pepsi?

Coke, although I preferred it when they still put cocaine in it.

14. Favourite subject in school?

History

15. Last concert?

Rise Against, last February

16. Next concert?

Porcupine Tree in December I hope

17. Last magazine you bought?

I can’t even remember

18. Last book you read?

Plebs and Politics in the Late Roman Republic (yes I am a complete nerd…)

19. Do you prefer cats or dogs?

Cats

20. Is there someone you want to punch right now?

Yes, whoever wrote this quiz

21. Favourite sports team?

Worcester Warriors

22. State you most want to visit?

Well aren’t we American? I’m gonna interpret ‘state’ as ‘country’ and say Australia

23. Are you an internet addict?

Most definitely

24. When do you shower?

Once a month, whether I need it or not… not really, that’s horrible, usually once a day

25. What’s your dream job?

Something where I do no work and get paid lots


Sure is filler round here.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Are you wearing a hat?

    No, hats for to keep your head warm.


    2. Bottled water: yes or no?

    No, unless it stops me from getting the shits


    3. Do you have a crush on someone right now?

    No, I lead a sad and secluded life.


    4. What kind of laptop do you have?

    A Toshiba Qosmio F50-10Z


    5. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil?

    Pen, though typing is quick and you can listen to itunes whilst doing it.


    6. Who was the last text message in your phone from?

    My mum, awh


    7. What’s your favourite season?

    Late spring/early summer ie around may


    8. Does your best friend have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

    Two of them do...Im still free ladies....


    9. Do you like them?

    Do I like who? My friends? They are my friends, even if they do take the piss out of me. Their partners? Yes they are both lovely ladies.


    10. Favorite radio station?

    last.fm


    11. Type your name into Google. What’s the first link that pops up?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wright


    12. What’s your favourite song at the moment?

    Blackest Eyes by Porcupine Tree


    13. Coke or Pepsi?

    Which ever is cheaper


    14. Favourite subject in school?

    Philospohy/RS


    15. Last concert?

    Rise Against, last February, with the creator of this blog


    16. Next concert?

    Maybe Porcupine in December with the creator of this blog


    17. Last magazine you bought?

    Probably Cube Solutions, which was back before I had an xbox 360


    18. Last book you read?

    Fatherland by Robert Harris- a very good book


    19. Do you prefer cats or dogs?

    Cats- got to like a bit of pussy(cat)


    20. Is there someone you want to punch right now?

    Yes, but I would rather have a straight jacket


    21. Favourite sports team?

    Bournville 5th XI or West Bromwich Albion


    22. State you most want to visit?

    Utah- the skiing there was immense last time.

    The Utah Jazz are magic,
    they wear a magic hat,
    and when they saw the NBA,
    they said "Im having that",

    They run down the left,
    they run down the right,
    Oh those Utah Jazzy boys,
    Make Lebron James look like shite!


    23. Are you an internet addict?

    Do I have a girlfriend?


    24. When do you shower?

    Erm...always after excercise, so mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, and then I'll have one on a sunday just in case.

    25. What’s your dream job?

    Something that allows me to make lots of money with lots of job satisfaction whilst still being able to be with my family, if I have one.

    ReplyDelete